Open: April 1 – October 31
What we offer:
- Full hook-up sites with water, 30amp or 50amp electric service, and sewage
- Most RV spaces are pull-through sites
- Sites for pop-up campers include water and electric. Tents Allowed
- Mostly shaded, mostly level sites
- Plenty of tent sites, most on the creek
- Rustic cabins, sleeping up to 6 people
- On site camper rentals, sleeping up to 6 people
- Picnic tables and fire rings for all sites except field camping
- Ice, firewood, snacks and general merchandise for sale
- Dish Washing Station with hot water
- Clean bathhouse with hot showers
- Pet Friendly: Pet fee required
- Pavilion for picnics (free for paid guests, unless reserved)
- Group camping area for reunions, picnics, church groups, etc.
- 24-hour laundry room for guest use.
- Game Center & Playground with swing set, sandbox, horseshoes, volleyball, badminton, corn hole and a basketball goal and board games
- Mountain Stream – great for wading
- Motorcycle friendly sites
- Hammock areas: Eno Shed, Hammock Grove and some sites with hammock posts
- Economical camping in the field
- Camper Storage available
- Free Wi-Fi access available in 2 locations within the campground. One at the office and one at the pavilion. Signal strength is limited and not all sites will receive a signal.
- RV Site numbers that are assigned are not necessarily guaranteed unless you have paid the site lock fee. Sometimes we must move people around to accommodate larger RV’s or extended stays. However, we always try to keep the assigned number whenever possible. Thank you for your understanding with this issue.
- We are not a high end RV park. We are a campground with a few RV Sites so all sites are grass, gravel and/or dirt, so keep that in mind during rainy weather. Your site and the area you drive through to get there may get muddy or have softened ground, especially if you have a heavy travel trailer or RV.
- We are no longer accepting anything totaling more than 35 feet in length due to the last ¾ mile entering the campground being a climbing, narrow and winding road. There is also a section of the road that has a steep drop off with no guard rail.
- All sites are based on a per person fee. If you are staying overnight in the campground you will need to pay the appropriate fees.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will no longer have the beds made up for you in the cabins. The clean bed linens will be folded on the bed ready for you to use. We encourage you to bring linens from home to better improve your safety instead of using what we provide. Also, keep in mind, we do not provide towels so you will need to bring those for sure.
- As a reminder the following list shows what beds are in each cabin: Blackberry – 1 full, 1 twin. Dogwood – 1 full, 2 twin. Maple – 1 full, 2 twin. Sycamore – 1 queen, 1 full, 2 twin. Keystone Laredo – 2 queen. Montana Mountaineer – 1 king,1 full, 2 twin.
- The campground is located in a mountainous area and therefore the cell service is spotty.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse service, limit the length of stay and the number of persons or vehicles per site and/or evict any person or party without a refund.
- Primitive tent sites are “primitive”; No water or electricity. Tent camping is allowed in RV full hookup and pop-up sites at the assigned rate.
- The public areas of the campground are cleaned and sanitized daily.
- We are a pet friendly campground. We do ask that your pet be kept on a leash and that you clean up after them and never leave them unattended unless they are in your personal RV or crated in one of our cabins, campers or glamping tents.
- Check In/Out Times
- RV and Tent Sites Check In: Noon Check out: Noon
- Cabins and Campers Check In: Two Check out: Noon
- Quiet time
- Weekdays 10pm – 8am
- Weekends 11pm – 8am
- Check Out Procedures
- Camp must be broken down by noon on departure day
- If you stay past noon you could be charged for an additional day
- Extension possible with pre-approval
- You must inform the office when you are leaving
- All Overnight Guests Must Pay
- Trash must be taken to the Green Bins located at the lower corner of the upper field
- No washing vehicles
- Must always be kept on a leash
- Must be picked up after by the owner
- Must never be left unattended (exceptions apply)
In order to make reservations book on line or contact us via phone, email, or regular mail.
Phone: 828-488-3672 (Our office hours are 9am-9pm EST)
Address: Smoky Mtn Meadows Campground; 755 East Alarka Rd; Bryson City, NC 28713
To book online: click the reservations button located under the Rates and Contact Us Tabs.
We will need the following information:
- Phone Number
- Check In Date; Check Out Date
- Type of site (Full Hookup RV, Pop-up, Tent, Cabin or Camper)
- Number of people in your party
- If RV Camping, we need to know RV year, type, length and amps.
- If you are tent camping and want water and electric service at your site, you will need to reserve a RV full hookup or pop-up site at the designated rate.
Full payment is due at the time of your reservation
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Google Pay, Apple Pay, After Pay and Cash App
- 100 % Refund if you cancel before 14 days of your arrival date
- 50% Refund if you cancel between 14 and 7 days of your arrival date
- No Refund if you cancel within 6 days of your arrival date
All refund calculations exclude the Rover Pass service fees and credit card processing fees, which are nonrefundable!
No refunds for inclement weather.
Feel free to contact us with questions and concerns. You can contact us via email, phone, or regular mail, as listed above.
Thank you and we hope to see you very soon!!