2022 Season April 1 – October 31
What we offer:
- Full hook-up sites with water, 30amp or 50amp electric service, and sewage
- Most RV spaces are pull-through sites
- Sites for pop-up campers include water and electric. Tents Allowed
- Mostly shaded, mostly level sites
- Plenty of tent sites, most on the creek
- Rustic cabins, sleeping up to 6 people
- On site camper rentals, sleeping up to 6 people
- Picnic tables and fire rings for all sites except field camping
- Ice, firewood, snacks and general merchandise for sale
- Dish Washing Station with hot water
- Clean bathhouse with hot showers
- Pets permitted on a leash and you must clean up after your pet
- Pavilion for picnics (free for paid guests, unless reserved)
- Group camping area for reunions, picnics, church groups, etc.
- 24-hour laundry room for guest use. Fees are $2 each wash, $2 each dry
- Play areas with swing set, sandbox, horseshoes, volleyball, badminton, corn hole and a basketball goal
- Board and card games available for guest use
- Mountain Stream – great for wading
- Motorcycle friendly sites
- Hammock areas: Eno Shed, Hammock Grove and some sites with hammock posts
- Economical camping in the field
- Camper Storage $35 per month
- Free Wi-Fi access available in 2 locations within the campground. One at the office and one at the pavilion. Signal strength is limited and not all sites will receive a signal.
- RV Site numbers that are assigned are not necessarily guaranteed. Sometimes we must move people around to accommodate larger RV’s or extended stays. However, we always try to keep the assigned number whenever possible. Thank you for your understanding with this issue.
- All sites are grass and/or dirt, so keep that in mind during rainy weather. Your site may get muddy or have softened ground, especially if you have a heavy travel trailer or RV.
- Any rig totaling more than 35 feet in length please be aware the last ¾ mile of the road entering the campground is narrow and winding.
- All sites are based on a per person fee. If you are staying overnight in the campground you will need to pay the appropriate fees.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will no longer have the beds made up for you in the cabins. The clean bed linens will be there (in a bag on the bed) for you to use. We encourage you to bring linens from home to better improve your safety instead of using what we provide. Also, keep in mind, we do not provide towels so you will need to bring those for sure.
- As a reminder the following list shows what beds are in each cabin: Blackberry – 1 full, 1 twin. Dogwood – 1 full, 2 twin. Maple – 1 full, 2 twin. Sycamore – 1 queen, 1 full, 2 twin. Montana Mountaineer – 1 King Bed, 1 Full Bed, 2 Twin Beds.
- The campground is located in a mountainous area and therefore the cell service is spotty.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse service, limit the length of stay and the number of persons or vehicles per site and/or evict any person or party without a refund.
- We do not have a dumping station; therefore, you will need to book a full hookup site if you wish to dump during your stay.
- Primitive tent sites are “primitive”; No water or electricity. Tent camping is allowed in RV full hookup and pop up sites at the assigned rate.
- The public areas of the campground are cleaned and sanitized daily. We offer surface and hand sanitizing materials for guest use as an added safety feature.
- We are a pet friendly campground. There is no fee for your pet unless they are staying in a cabin or camper. We do ask that your pet be kept on a leash and Please, Please, Please clean up after them.
- Check In/Out Times
- RV and Tent Sites Check In: Noon Check out: Noon
- Cabins and Campers Check In: Two Check out: Noon
- Quiet time from 10pm – 8am
- Check out is at noon
- Camp must be broke down by check out on departure day (extension possible with pre-approval)
- All Overnight Guests Must Pay
- Only bagged garbage may go in the bins
- No washing vehicles
- Pets must always be on a leash
In order to make reservations book on line or contact us via phone, email, or regular mail.
Phone: 828-488-3672 (Our office hours are 9am-9pm EST)
Address: Smoky Mtn Meadows Campground; 755 East Alarka Rd; Bryson City, NC 28713
To book online: click the reservations button located under the Rates and Contact Us Tabs.
We will need the following information:
- Phone Number
- Check In Date; Check Out Date
- Type of site (Full Hookup RV, Pop-up, Tent, Cabin or Camper)
- Number of people in your party
- If RV Camping, we need to know RV year, type, length and amps.
- If you are tent camping and want water and electric service at your site, you will need to reserve a RV full hookup or pop-up site at the designated rate.
Deposit is one night’s stay and can be made by check or credit card.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund less the $10 cancellation fee, you must cancel at least 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival. If you cancel 3-6 days before your arrival, you will only receive a 50% refund. If you cancel less than 3 days before your arrival, you forfeit the full deposit.
No refunds for inclement weather.
Feel free to contact us with questions and concerns. You can contact us via email, phone, or regular mail, as listed above.
Thank you and we hope to see you very soon!!