2020 Season: May 8 – Nov 2
What we offer:
- Full hook-up sites with water, 30amp or 50amp electric service, and sewage
- Most RV spaces are wide, pull-through sites
- Sites for pop-up campers have water and electric
- Mostly shaded, mostly level sites
- Plenty of tent sites, most on the creek
- Rustic cabins, sleeping 2, 4, and 6 people
- Picnic tables and fire rings
- Ice and firewood for sale
- Clean bathhouse with hot showers
- Pets permitted on a leash and you must clean up after your pet
- Pavillion for picnics
- Group camping area for reunions, picnics, church groups, etc
- Play area with swing set, sandbox, horseshoes, volleyball, badminton, and basketball goal.
- Mountain Stream – great for wading
In order to make reservations, contact us via phone, email, or regular mail.
Phone: 828-488-3672 (Our office hours are 9am-9pm EST)
Address: Smoky Mtn Meadows Campground; 755 East Alarka Rd; Bryson City, NC 28713
We will need the following information:
- Phone Number
- When you want to camp (date you’re coming in, date you’re leaving)
- What type of camping (RV, Pop-up, Tent, Cabin)
- Number of people in your party
- Deposit (if by mail; we’ll let you know what to send in if you make reservations by phone or email.)
If you are RV camping, we need to know what type and how long your RV is. We allow more than one tent on the larger sites. If you want water and electric service at your site, you will need to reserve a pop-up site.
Deposit is one night’s stay and can be made by check or credit card.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Cancellation Policy: In order to receive a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival. If you cancel 3-6 days before your arrival, you will only receive a 50% refund. If you cancel less than 3 days before your arrival, you forfiet the full deposit. No refunds for inclement weather.
All reservations are subject to a $10 non refundable deposit.
Feel free to contact us with questions and concerns. You can contact us via email, phone, or regular mail, as listed above.
- Free WiFi access available in 2 locations within the campground. One at the office and one at the pavilion. Signal strength is limited and not all sites will receive a signal.
- Please note: RV Site numbers that are assigned are not necessarily guaranteed. Sometimes we have to move people around to accommodate larger RV’s or extended stays. However, we always try to keep the assigned number whenever possible. Thank you for your understanding with this issue.
- All sites are grass and/or dirt, so keep that in mind during rainy weather. Your site may get muddy or have softened ground, especially if you have a heavy travel trailer or RV.
- Any rig totaling more than 35 feet in length please be aware the last ¾ mile of the road entering the campground is narrow and winding.
- Rates for primitive tent camping are based on a per person fee. Please check our web site for pricing.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will no longer have the beds made up for you in the cabins. The clean bed linens will be there (in a bag on the bed) for you to use. We encourage you to bring linens from home to better improve your safety instead of using what we provide. Also, keep in mind, we do not provide towels so you will need to bring those for sure.
- As a reminder the following list shows what beds are in each cabin: Blackberry – 1 full, 1 twin. Dogwood – 1 full, 2 twin. Maple – 1 full, 2 twin. Sycamore – 1 queen, 1 full, 2 twin. Layton Camper – 1 queen, 1 full, 2 twin.
- The campground is located in a mountainous area and therefore the cell service is spotty.
Thank you and we hope you will stay with us!!